The Human Factor: Driving Digital Solutions for 21st Century Health and Care
- Published: Monday, 14 May 2018 09:08
- Written by National Centre for Universities and Business
'The Human Factor: Driving digital solutions for 21st century health and care', led by the National Centre for Universities and Business’s Task Force on Digital Health and Care, calls for a greater national emphasis on health and care professionals’ digital and data literacy education.
The NCUB assembled over sixty specialists over two years to work on this programme and they have come up with nine conclusions and recommendations including:
• the digital skills gap which is hindering adoption of digital health and care innovation at scale;
• the need to share data for sustainable service delivery, patient and user outcome improvements, high quality research and commercial success;
• the real gap in the research funding system for health and care technologies and solutions;
• the therapeutic role of video gaming in adolescent mental health.
These recommendations are relevant to most, if not all of our members, and the NCUB will work with others across the system to develop a legacy programme to follow up the Task Force. If you would like further information, please contact email@example.com.
Read the report: