Scottish Collaboration Progress Monitor
- Published: Monday, 21 December 2015 14:06
- Written by National Centre for Universities and Business
The Scotland Collaboration Progress Monitor Assesses progress across four categories - Income, Partnerships, Flow of Knowledge and Enterprise Activity.
The Progress Monitor allows us to:
• Identify the various connections between Scottish universities and business.
• Zoom in from broad innovation indicators to focus exclusively on collaboration indicators that are available for Scotland.
• Assess progress over time.