Knowledge Transfer Partnerships Summary Reports
- Published: Monday, 16 June 2014 09:36
- Written by National Centre for Universities and Business
These summary reports are a series based on earlier NCUB research, Key Attributes of Successful Knowledge Transfer Partnerships, which was commissioned by the Technology Strategy Board and Research Councils UK.
They aim to show the benefits of the KTP model to a range of audiences.
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships: A Best Practice Approach to Open Innovation
An introduction to the KTP model, highlighting how the various players can contribute to success
- Best Practice Strategies for Successful Innovation through University-Business Collaboration
Highlighting the benefits of KTPs for business
- Successful Engagement in Open Innovation: An Insight into Knowledge Transfer Partnerships for Academics
Showing academics how you can use KTPs can build relationships with business