Successful Engagement in Open Innovation: An Insight into Knowledge Transfer Partnerships for Academics
- Published: Monday, 16 June 2014 08:07
- Written by National Centre for Universities and Business
Edited by: NCUB
Published: 16th June 2014
This summary report is the third and final in a series based on earlier NCUB research, Key Attributes of Successful Knowledge Transfer Partnerships, which was commissioned by Innovate UK and Research Councils UK.
This report provides a guide for academics to the benefits to knowledge transfer partnerships through a model of best practice. KTP helps academics engage with British business by providing a structure through which the expertise available within academia can be made available to firms wanting to improve their competitiveness and performance.
KTP Summary reports series:
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships: A Best Practice Approach to Open Innovation
An introduction to the KTP model, highlighting how the various players can contribute to success
- Best Practice Strategies for Successful Innovation through University-Business Collaboration
Highlighting the benefits of KTPs for business
- Successful Engagement in Open Innovation: An Insight into Knowledge Transfer Partnerships for Academics
Showing academics how you can use KTPs can build relationships with business