Best Practice Strategies for Successful Innovation through University-Business Collaboration
- Published: Thursday, 05 December 2013 12:29
- Written by National Centre for Universities and Business
Edited by: NCUB
Published: 2nd December 2013
This summary report is the second in a series based on earlier NCUB research, Key Attributes of Successful Knowledge Transfer Partnerships, which was commissioned by the Innovate UK and Research Councils UK.
This report outlines the benefits that KTPs can have for businesses, exploring the challenges involved in the process of adapting academic knowledge and expertise for business use and it offering tried and tested tools for addressing these challenges.
KTP Summary reports series:
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships: A Best Practice Approach to Open Innovation
An introduction to the KTP model, highlighting how the various players can contribute to success
- Best Practice Strategies for Successful Innovation through University-Business Collaboration
Highlighting the benefits of KTPs for business
- Successful Engagement in Open Innovation: An Insight into Knowledge Transfer Partnerships for Academics
Showing academics how you can use KTPs can build relationships with business